• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 |OT| Slovenia: "On My Way - to the lowest score"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahvar

The Swedish commentators are vicious this year...
"Everyone is welcome... Unless you're barred from entering the country"

Jamie OD

I dont think that is allowed, but another person can be on stage singing (that the camera never acknowledges)

That's what I was looking out for during that song. If you ever see a glimpse of someone standing at the edge of the stage and not sure if they're supposed to be there then they're supposed to be there.

NewDust

Europe is predominantly white mate. Ukraine especially.

Eurovision mate.
We white.

Lol Europe isn't America and they've never done 3 male presenters before.

This is the Final Fantasy XV of Eurovisions.

Like I don't live in Europe... I just noticed because the commentator said something about it. Also haven't the shows usually been presented by a male/female duo for the last years?

Anyways, let's just enjoy the show (though this might be one of the worst in recent history).

azyless

Music... Diversity... Three white males on stage...
Maybe step out from behind your american (or americanized internet) lens for a second and think about why people from 42 different countries with different cultures wouldn't count as "diversity".

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I actually kinda like this

Edit: I probably would like it more if it wouldn't sound like she is nervous as hell

TM94

Are we sure the Belgian singer is doing it by her own free will .... and not like forced into it?

Face tells a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom