• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha |OT| Settle in, Trailblazin' is afoot.

Effect

If you are already logged in I would try logging out and then back in. I had to do that so different forum avatars and the Trailblazer title to show up.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Well shit, maybe not seconds. Anyway, I gotta go out for the night. Hope it's up when I get home.

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off
Is this what the forums look like for everyone else?
KACQg4u.png

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Is this what the forums look like for everyone else?
KACQg4u.png

No, you should have more access if you bought the alpha pack.

edit: looks like it's coming up. Good luck everyone! Hope to see some of you in game tonight.

Might want to set your Preferences on the Alpha forum to not automatically Watch the Thread you reply in...geez kinda silly to have that default to ON

I am a Chevrolet Trailblazer, and I will delve deep into the earth to find the fossil fuels necessary to Dukes of Hazzard over any tower that you dare deem to be unconquerable (accompanied by my invisible cohort Weylon the Cronomancer, who shall dilate time with his powerful magicks in order to more dramatically narrate my misadventures in mid-flight).

Vesper73

I am a Chevrolet Trailblazer, and I will delve deep into the earth to find the fossil fuels necessary to Dukes of Hazzard over any tower that you dare deem to be unconquerable (accompanied by my invisible cohort Weylon the Cronomancer, who shall dilate time with his powerful magicks in order to more dramatically narrate my misadventures in mid-flight).

/bow

Mrbob

Great. Nothing like getting your account easily jacked. I'll admit I'm a little sensitive on account theft since my Origin account got compromised. Got it fixed but it still sucked. I want two levels of protection for every service now.

Somnia

David Georgeson @DaveGeorgeson
We are still working on the final build, pushing it through paces. Then we have to do a data wipe to clear it for you folks. Getting there!

Soonish!

Vesper73

How do you get into the alpha?

Click your heels together and say, "There's no place like home!".

Or alternatively, purchase an Everquest Landmark Trailer Blazer, or Explorer pack from EverquestNext.com ($99 and $59 respectively).

Note: readin OP is good readin.

Top Bottom