• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha |OT| Settle in, Trailblazin' is afoot.

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off
This concerns me.

1bwXksO.png

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Can anyone figure out how to specify the installation directory? It's defaulting to my SSD drive for C and I want it to go to my main storage drive.

You'll want this game on your SSD. Lots of caching.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
For those that downloaded it... check out the install directory......

ElfArmy177

Well, atleast its giving me time to rethink my 100 dollars lol. Then again, hype gets the best of me every... single.. time. Atleast they give refunds if needed but Ive been watching this game since they announced it. Beyond excited.

I was hoping the download link would be up before I went to work but I guess not. Guess I'll have something to look forward to in the morning.

Omeed Dariani: "It was absolutely wonderful to spend time with the folks who make it out to our celebration. Alpha is being worked on... bear with us. :)"

shawnhi

eff the nda. use a proxy, create a throwaway account, and share some impressions of the game so far.

tax return is coming soon.. i'm thinking ps4, but maybe a cheap gaming PC will do the trick...

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Are you guys talking about EQN, or are we under a NDA for the Landmark alpha? That'd seem crazy considering we paid for it...

They've been quiet on social media, they're either chomping at the bit trying to get the final build up or they're drunk and passed out.

Top Bottom