• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
In my neighborhood it was crouching attacks. When Championship Edition came out I abused the heck out of Bison's sweep. It drove so many people crazy. Same thing when Children of the Atom came out and you could otg. They'd flip out; "don't attack me when I'm down! That's cheap!"
Hahaha! I actually would complain to my brother about kicking me while I would be down in Soul Calibur 1. "Let me get up first!!" Back then stuff like that just made total sense. "Of course you don't kick someone when their down! Where's the fairness in that!?"

kick51

Banned

ueezCJ2.gif

kick51

Banned
The glove just doesn't seem necessary in this...you can mash pretty slow and still get all the extra hits from what I've tried in training mode.

Wish i knew what pool angelic was in. Have a feeling he didnt make it

Edit: well, i guess i got my answer. Guess i know which Gaf member i like the least now

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
The glove just doesn't seem necessary in this...you can mash pretty slow and still get all the extra hits from what I've tried in training mode.
It varies depending on the move.

Felicia's level 3 has a maximum of 82 hits (you can test this yourself by using the H&H card for auto-mashed supers), but I've never once managed more than 78 manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom