• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think AE is so lopsided. My predictions on top 8 for sunday:

• Top 8 Winners
TEAM HORI|sako vs. DM.MCZ|Xian
MCZ|Tokido vs. EG|PR Balrog

• Top 8 Losers
MCZ|Daigo Umehara vs. Infiltration
AVM|GamerBee vs. Haitani

Anybody wants to bet, PM me. Crazy that we've seen 10 characters from the top 8 players so far.

Kellen

Roots @ GOOD_NEMO 3S
Won the third round 3:2 Losers

Get Your Tournament ‏@gyt 11s

Marlin eliminates apologyman #evo2013

GuessWho

wow and I loved watching him play. The guy had a super aggressive play style and relatively unknown from my understanding. what a way to go. :(

MrDaravon

1st pause this set, 2nd he's done today. Both instances the opponent took the win.

Oh okay. I feel kinda bad for the guy, but it's legal to take the game, and when you're nearing the top of Evo you can't really blame someone for taking it. Popping off on it seems excessive though.

Maybe i've watched too much, maybe yesterday was too hype, maybe they are actually a bit boring, maybe its SkiChen, but im not feeling this marvel stream.

I think it's just boring, nothing on the level of SF4 or Bronson in TTT2

Also most of the hype matches seem to be happening off-stream

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Maybe i've watched too much, maybe yesterday was too hype, maybe they are actually a bit boring, maybe its SkiChen, but im not feeling this marvel stream.

I'd wait until semis. There were apparently a lot of upsets/eliminations that never made it to stream according to twitter.

And SkiChen doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom