• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

Street Fighter was 60k+ yesterday.
Marvel is dead.

These Marvel matches have been mostly terrible or boring all day today, and the commentary has been mostly horrible; a bad combination. I agree that it should pick up once we hit semis for sure, but AE yesterday was honestly maybe the most hype I've ever been for a tournament, I don't see Marvel topping it.

Beats

SKULLGIRLS MUTHAFUKKAS

mw5t63mu2c.gif

They need to normalize Superman a bit more. Too many matches today where the Superman player looked inferior but was able too win because superman does so much damage and is almost always safe.

I really wish that Raven player could have made it to top 8. Pr Balrog and ChrisG made some nice comebacks today. In the end I think DJT will take this tourny too. He is just so solid and patient.

These Marvel matches have been mostly terrible or boring all day today, and the commentary has been mostly horrible; a bad combination. I agree that it should pick up once we hit semis for sure, but AE yesterday was honestly maybe the most hype I've ever been for a tournament, I don't see Marvel topping it.

Yeah, AE was completely out of control hype. If Marvel can't match it, that's just the way it goes. Definitely doesn't mean Marvel was a fail or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom