• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

iOYF1vPnsYjll.gif

I know right I'm honestly shocked, but the names of the Japanese players on their first team would provide some perspective. Still, I don't even know who comprised the NA team other than Mr. KoF and Reynald.

edit:

Everyone knows the Korea/Mexico romm is the real room, and Japan didn't even wanna show up there.

no one really knows why they declined the invite (well, they're playing with the Americans right this second) but Japan defeated an even stronger Korean team in a FT20 earlier this year so it's not fair to assume that. Having said that, I would like to see the Japanese square off with either the Koreans or Mexicans tomorrow if not tonight. And of course any matchup with the American team would be welcome as well.

Dahbomb

A jet lagged fresh out of water international player is bodying top US players. Moonz called Nemo his daddy because he got 0-8'd by him

Someone sign the ChrisG signal! Must defend EVO title at all cost!

Man watching KoF right now just makes me want the game to finally come out on Steam.

Its been leaked like a year ago lol. When is it going to come out.

Pepto

Banned
I still remember the devastating Japanese hidden tech from last year that was suppose to guarantee a top 3 spot for the Japanese players.

Dahbomb

I still remember the devastating Japanese hidden tech from last year that was suppose to guarantee a top 3 spot for the Japanese players.
It wasn't supposed to guarantee a top spot but it was supposed to change the way the game was played which it really didn't even though it is kinda useful against Vergil.

Nemo's tech doesn't matter because he has already shown he has the skill to beat gods in this game. Well demi gods at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom