• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korea is going for the download. I believe same thing happened last year and we know what happened.

I know what you mean, but I can already tell it's different. They were going toe to toe in spots, but Korea in general had the edge except for Bala. They had pretty much had Billy to download. Pako is coming out of the woodwork with a relatively low powered team whose tricks are mostly known and is doing a lot of work. I don't think anything special is happening here.

They were at a different hotel.

ah, that's right.

edit: so yo check it, Pako was literally 5 dmg away from a straight. Korea finally on the board.

Before you guys get hyped for Nemo, he chokes frequently in tourneys so chances are he wouldn't do as well in EVO as he should. Kazunoko is still probably Japan's best hope as he doesn't drop combos.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Just wanted to give a final good luck to all the GAFers competing at EVO tomorrow.

May the [insert game here] Gods be good to you.

Limit

I watched Evo for the first time last year for the sake of KOF 13. The disrespect that the Evo crowd was showing towards the foreign players was embarrassing to witness.

I kind of worry how hard it will be for me to get around in a wheel chair next year :/

put one of these bad boys on

yeFLY0O.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom