• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daheza

Just realized I will be in vegas for this. I might stop over at the Paris to see if I can grab any swag or watch a match.

Unlucky

I'm glad James Chen and Ultradavid are explaining the intricacies of fighting games for the benefit of people new to the scene. I remember what a steep learning curve it was when I first started. Hopefully this will help welcome people and expand the FGC.

I'm glad James Chen and Ultradavid are explaining the intricacies of fighting games for the benefit of people new to the scene. I remember what a steep learning curve it was when I first started. Hopefully this will help welcome people and expand the FGC.

Yep, Ultrachen are good at explaining things for newcomers.

That's always been Chen's MO, informing new players. IMO people give him way too much shit, he's actually a helpful member of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom