• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
tupac_and_viper_for_life__by_pikoloz_dreamin-d5h2x72.jpg

Tupac has been secretly in the hyperbolic time chamber

Hyun Sai

I want to feel bad for Dhalsim players and their bad match-ups, but as a former Deejay player, I don't.

Every time a Dhalsim get stomped put a smile on my face and some warm in my heart.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Fuudo is on losers bracket already? #PIU

shaowebb

Holy shit hype as crap match between Kenshi and Scorpion on stream 2 right now. Non stop in your face and back forth every round.

Revven

Wizzrobe is a 15 year old Smasher, he mains Captain Falcon and comes from Florida. He beat some really good players in his pools at Zenith 2013, taking 1st seed.

Wobbles vs Wizzrobe is going to be quiteeeeeeeeeee the match I would watch, ICs vs Falcon, if I were you.

Beckx

It's probably better for him that's he's using Boxer, but I wish Keno was using his Hakan.

Strike that, wrong player.

shaowebb

Sad Scorpion lost his momentum in that last set, but it doesn't look like fullscreen vs Kenshi was a good place to be for him. Great stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom