• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

Dude what. Is it the next match or did I miss?

I got no clue whats happening. He can't play without his headset and they've been up there awhile but they just pulled off the stage. Maybe tech problems? Dude I gotta go back to work, but this is fucking insane. I have GOT to see this guy play later when I get home.

Crazy thing is he is NOT the only blind MK9 player according to the announcers right now. Holy shit this is happening...

Anteo

I got no clue whats happening. He can't play without his headset and they've been up there awhile but they just pulled off the stage. Maybe tech problems? Dude I gotta go back to work, but this is fucking insane. I have GOT to see this guy play later when I get home.

Crazy thing is he is NOT the only blind MK9 player according to the announcers right now. Holy shit this is happening...

That will totally go to the top 5 evo 2013.

Unlucky

How do you even learn how to play blind? I could see a top player who already had mad experience playing blindfolded maybe, but how do you learn when you are blind?

And did this make of anyone else think of Pinball Wizard?

joe2187

Banned

His opponent

eltonjohnpinballwizard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom