• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want it to be real just so we can call SF4 by a new name. By EVO 2014 I want SF fans to be saying "Hyper top 8 is going to be so hype".

If it's real, we can welcome two grapplers to the bottom of the tier list. But I wonder what the reaction would be if Alex and Hugo was S tier ala Yun and Yang of AE. The salt would be amazing.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm guessing Captain Falcon never gets to do Falcon Punch in Melee tournaments because it's too slow? That makes me sad. Falcon Punch is the best Falcon part of Captain Falcon.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
James Chen sounding like Sessler on the Melee stream lol

Well lucky for you he's doing top 8 as well

I'm guessing Captain Falcon never gets to do Falcon Punch in Melee tournaments because it's too slow? That makes me sad. Falcon Punch is the best Falcon part of Captain Falcon.

Someone went for a hail mary Falcon Punch before. Completely whiffed but it was hilarious that he even went for it.

Shito

Looks like a popular hair style from the mid and late 90's. I would know because I sported it along with a lot of other guys in middle/high school.
Haha, okay, I see why you don't like it now: I sure wouldn't want to see my bad hairdoes from that time ago nowadays! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom