• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man evo is more hype every year and this is the first time I cant go in like 6 years. I remember when Evo got 1 page threads on neogaf and all the hype was on srk. It sucks that most of the main games are trash except kof. Marvel is fun though.

36 hours to go... I can't wait.
Same here. Need to get my hair cut and a workout in Friday morning and then I'm slipping into darkness for the weekend. Besides booze and food runs, of course.

I'll probably have like a 4 stream setup across the living room. With my standard PC, work laptop and streaming from iPad to Apple TV.

World Cup final too? ;_;

jbug617

Banned
Nico is just a restream of the EVO stream with Japanese commentators. There is 1 JPN player entering KI so they would probably use him on Finals day.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
All finished packing and ready to go! :D

k42DvFS.jpg

Feeling confident as FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I mean I know One's not in Japan, but since it's an XBL game, can you even get it even after importing?

The X1 isn't region locked, and neither is the software. I don't see why not, unless there's some sort of issue with regulations (games with Nazis in Germany, games with... anything in Australia, etc.)

N4Us

Anybody going to EVO for KOF? I'll try to get my room going for casuals when I land tomorrow. Last year even though the scene was bigger it was hard for casuals since there aren't enough setups. Hopefully more ppl bring their setups this time around.

I'd be down for some casuals tomorrow.

Zapages

Hopefully I will be able to rematch the final session later on Monday on youtube or on stream as I have to wake up a 3 am and teach by 8 am on Monday. I can't stay up to watch the whole thing. :(

I will miss the hype on Sunday. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom