• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Good luck, Q! GAF represent!

Unrelated to that, I took advantage of the Mad Catz EVO special...$80 shipped on a FS Pro was too good to pass up. Thanks EVO!

RonanN1

Banned
I'm from Romania and here we have GMT+2. How do I convert the time to match my time?

Thank you.

Nevermind, i did it :)

Shouta

At the airport omw to Vegas. Gonna arrive early but should be on time to pick up q when he arrives there

I'm up for casuals if I'm not busy tonight.

If no one minds, might bring my Avermedia LGP and just capture a bunch of footage. I should have a 32 gb SD card in it, so that's at least a couple hours of matches.

NEO0MJ

I wish I could go to Evo ;_;

All finished packing and ready to go! :D

k42DvFS.jpg

Feeling confident as FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I don't know how you can handle so much hair x_x

Anyways, good luck! You have to reach the top 32 or you'll bring shame on the entire Fighting Gaf community.

Well, shitty as it is, the drive-in i work out is out of commission for a bit since a bad storm knocked over a large tree and completely took out the screen.

Only positive is i get to watch EVO now, uninterrupted. Gonna play some Skullgirls and Cyberbots with friends in the mix of that.

Well, shitty as it is, the drive-in i work out is out of commission for a bit since a bad storm knocked over a large tree and completely took out the screen.

Only positive is i get to watch EVO now, uninterrupted. Gonna play some Skullgirls and Cyberbots with friends in the mix of that.

you have cool friends

This year I won't be at EVO but since it's by region I might be able to participate if they do online, but yeah, I don't think thats going to happen. Just looked up last minute flight prices ~$1000 (which i definitely don't have atm) (wow lol) It was really just poor planning on my part, coupled with life and everything. So yeah, next year I plan to attend, it'll give me enough time to get a good price and everything else. Good luck to everyone attending in person I'll probably be watching and participating in Online matchups, which is OK, considering I have recording equipment and the like. But yeah super hype for EVO 2014. This weekend is going to be awesome regardless of what coast I'm on lol.

I'll be watching this thread and like all the other fighting game threads here as well. So yeah, Go EVO :D

Owensboro

everyone make sure to take pics and post em (even the naughty ones ~.^)

Hell yes! Please post even ones you consider dumb, because us poor slobs are all going to have to live vicariously though you guys. Win some games, take some stupid/awesome pictures, and have fun! Oh, and let us know your record / if you're going to be on stream. I love having someone to root for!

Leaving for Vegas in a couple of hours. Hopefully TSA doesn't give me shit for all of the Arcana Heart crap I have to carry on with me...

Oh, as for exhibitions, I believe there will be a GG one at the Mad Catz booth. Can't really say more than that, as I'm not sure of the details.

Anyway, good luck to QisTopTier! With that glorious John Romero hair, you can't lose!

soakrates

I'll be flying out late tonight. My busiest day will be tomorrow, since I'll probably be entering and doing commentary for the SC2HD side tourney. After that it should be pretty smooth sailing.

If anyone wants to meet up or knows where folks will be hanging out, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom