• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else wish that the evo finals were played on a couple of cabs?

Seeing a couple of guys sat cross legged on the floor or on a chairs with their little arcade sticks ...

... compared to some vewlixes centre stage, that would be awesome;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xozgCHUhbuY

I think that's how the Japanese tournaments are done.

Anyone else wish that the evo finals were played on a couple of cabs?

Seeing a couple of guys sat cross legged on the floor or on a chairs with their little arcade sticks ...

... compared to some vewlixes centre stage, that would be awesome;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xozgCHUhbuY

I think that's how the Japanese tournaments are done.

the ST tournament of legends at evo a few years back was hype because of the setup:
IMG_3350_s.png

edit: i remembered them being actual cabs for some reason. SMH

Are you as crippled as Jordan?

This doesn't even make sense

edit: catch up to him and play lagless matches. He's even more annoying with Mu when he can connect the combos.
It's not like I was running lol

Pappasman, me, and someone else were walking a bit behind them, but they turned a corner into the elevator and got right on I guess.

But yea, fuck Mu

Azure J

Man looking at that play any one of us seriously could have won EVO knowing what we know now about Marvel.

They were playing basic as fuck.

I'd love to go back in time with everything I know about Dante and the access to Vanila Dante. It'd be a fucking robbery. :lol

Edit: PR Rog played my favorite team just because Dante and Tron. Richard N had the true endgame team though with Dante/Invul Assist/Phoenix though.

Revven

There's going to be a Melee It On Me on tonight at 2 AM EST/11 PM PST on www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp -- it'll be a live show instead of the usual Skype affair (because they're all going to be there in-person). They'll be talking a lot about what to look out for in regards to SSBM at EVO, their predictions, and more.

Saw Shouta and Q in the lobby, tried to catch up but their speed was too top tier

I think I saw them on the lobby too when they were arriving. However it's not that I couldn't catch up, but I had to leave the hotel to go shopping.

I was wearing a red jacket and red shirt dunno if they saw me.

smurfx

get some go again
You're a monster.
a couple of years ago i came to san francisco for a week long job and the only restaurant close to the house i was working at was in n out. so yeah i ate it for about a week straight and got sick of it. think i've had it about 3 times since then and i only ate it because somebody else bought it.

a couple of years ago i came to san francisco for a week long job and the only restaurant close to the house i was working at was in n out. so yeah i ate it for about a week straight and got sick of it. think i've had it about 3 times since then and i only ate it because somebody else bought it.

The only thing you found in San Francisco was In-N-Out? I call BULL SHIT.

San Francisco is known for their diverse food!

Ah gotcha... Del Taco's still a fast food joint... Barstow Del Taco are way better than the other ones though -- try their bun tacos and tostadas.

You're a monster.

I have a friend who goes to the desert a lot and has told me how good it is multiple times. Maybe we'll try it on our drive back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom