• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnicent

iQRo6qgwYyTAL.gif

that was Brazil Free JC (we need to add that to the freedom tier gif)... hmm well he did take 1 game so maybe not Brazil Free?

RoySFNR

Damn Grandmaster, could've atleast pushed him a bit. Daigo didn't have to pull out any stops. Disappointed sip from my baja blast.

"I played Daigo and did the sickest thing in the match" - Grandmaster B to his grandkids in 40 years.

Even though he got bodied, juggling the butt splash into Ultra was pretty damn hype to see. It's honestly my first time seeing it in my life. I didn't even know it was possible before that match.

First time I've seen Daigo play live. Unbelievable.

My first time was 3 years ago at EVO 2011. Unfortunately he main'd Yun back then so it's a completely different playstyle then what we just witnessed. I'd love to see his Evil Ryu in person though I doubt that happens unless I attend next years EVO.

That guy is pretty good, made it to top 16 or something last year. Got eliminated by Poongko on the secondary stream. I remember watching it. He had Poongko on the ropes, but Poongko came through in the end.

Okay. top 16 ,eh? I remember seeing Misse 's Makoto on YogaFlame.
Lets hope we see a Makoto go that far this year. Too bad great Makoto players seem to be rare.

Sheroking

Even though he got bodied, juggling the butt splash into Ultra was pretty damn hype to see. It's honestly my first time seeing it in my life. I didn't even know it was possible before that match.

It's one of those things (like a fully charged TAP or Gouken's Ultra 2 into his super for nearly 800 damage) that you might know is possible but never see.

Myn

I'm just curious what Infiltration's strategy is going to be if he gets another runback with Daigo down the line. At Topanga, Daigo pretty much out zoned Infiltration the whole set with regular Ryu, so I'm curious how Infiltration can handle ERyu especially since he can't focus through a cr.MK > fireball anymore to open Daigo up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom