• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
This gif always bugged me. Omega is the last letter of the Greek alphabet, it should be higher than Sigma.

freedom2014zospk.gif

Zack117

Banned
My first time was 3 years ago at EVO 2011. Unfortunately he main'd Yun back then so it's a completely different playstyle then what we just witnessed. I'd love to see his Evil Ryu in person though I doubt that happens unless I attend next years EVO.
Why didn't you attend this year? I've seen a match of yours against PrBalrog in another thread and you did decent, imo. If I may say that, that is. (Only playing SF and following the scene for 'bout a month now.)

Why didn't you attend this year? I've seen a match of yours against PrBalrog in another thread and you did decent, imo. If I may say that, that is. (Only playing SF and following the scene for 'bout a month now.)

I live on the East Coast(North Carolina) and I used a lot of money and vacation for getting married this year. But hopefully I can go next year, I have a plan.

casperOne

where I can find those OneFrameLink stats? Not finding it on his website

The stats are for events and broadcasts for integration into streams, in house displays, social media, etc.

But the full stats database is currently not scheduled to be made available to the general public.

I think the OFL stuff is only for finals day.

Nope, it's for every game that we have stats for the entire tournament. See you in Ultra at 6PM PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom