• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myn

I personally feel bad for everyone who's playing top players on the main stream all the time, the majority of them look so gloss-eyed and frozen when the face cam goes back to them during matches. lol

Dai101

Banned
FUhIz60.gif

Horseress

The stats are for events and broadcasts for integration into streams, in house displays, social media, etc.

But the full stats database is currently not scheduled to be made available to the general public.

no no, I meant that page on the ad, or is it those infos appearing from time to time on the bottom of the screen?

casperOne

no no, I meant that page on the ad, or is it those infos appearing from time to time on the bottom of the screen?

The stats appearing from time to time at the bottom of the screen are driven by One Frame Link, and those numbers are not currently publicly available.

Emersion too scared

Too much respect, it reminds me of when I played PR Rog. I tried to play so clean and PR Rog was just going ham on me. Emersion didn't take much risk and tried to beat him on the ground only. It wasn't working and he never changed his strategy.

Too much respect, it reminds me of when I played PR Rog. I tried to play so clean and PR Rog was just going ham on me. Emersion didn't take much risk and tried to beat him on the ground only. It wasn't working and he never changed his strategy.
And the Honda before him walking into low forwards all day..

El Sloth

Banned
IFD|TuboWare @ Evo @TuboWare · 10m

Win my next match free. In winners finals of my pool against Vulva, a chun li player. I got this. I have to win. I will win.

Good luck, Vulva!

Sheroking

Let's go Mike.

Wait, they made a Canadian wear an Evo shirt with an American flag on it? Goddamn it you're not allowed back in Daytrip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom