• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe Neo made top 8 lol

I'm torn between wanting KBR to win because that would be an amazingly feel good story or a foreign player to win just for the US salt.

Real talk though KBR winning is pretty much the same as US winning. He's been playing here for years. He did level up more in Japan though but doesn't he live in the states.

Cannot believ how close that last round was. Was trying to get out her fireball and just screwed it up. :(

You had so many ridiculously close comebacks in that whole set, it felt like you kept getting robbed because it seemed like he always survived your last hit with an invisible sliver of the health bar remaining. I thought for sure that bomb explosion killed him.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I still can't believe Neo made top 8 lol

I'm torn between wanting KBR to win because that would be an amazingly feel good story or a foreign player to win just for the US salt.

Both, since Kane is Chile(?). He isn't American.

Pappasman

There's only so many times you can see Mags and Zero before they start getting super fucking boring...

Playing DMC4SE has actually made me appreciate Vergil a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom