• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulubop

I love MK too but there's no way is it more entertaining to watch then Marvel.

And it's sad what's happened to Marvel, I really hopes it returns next year's. EVO ain't EVO without some Marvel.

it'll be back sure, but you can bet your ass it's not getting this spot again.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Do you think affects 40-60k people? Cuz if so sorry to say but u mad...

It's been already said. Marvel wasn't having views yesterday.

lol I'm not mad at all. Just saying you can't assume anything. Besides, the two games I wanted to watch (MKX and Ultra) were already guaranteed to have big numbers so I'm content.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ouch. Cross might give Kane a good scare with that Zero.

ironmang

Use livestreamer
Load up srkevo1
load up topangatv
pause srkevo1
let topangatv catch up
unpause srkevo1
mute topangatv

The video will be kinda choppy, but at least you'll be able to SEE what's happening.

Wish I knew how to do this. Tried following a guide on youtube and it didn't work lol.

Blizzard

Banned
Ignorant question since I don't play the game: Is there a way to escape that green lightning sword loop thing that Zero does against one wall of the stage? It seemed like each time it got started, all 3 members of the enemy team would die without ever being able to stop the combo.

Producer

Ignorant question since I don't play the game: Is there a way to escape that green lightning sword loop thing that Zero does against one wall of the stage? It seemed like each time it got started, all 3 members of the enemy team would die without ever being able to stop the combo.

you have to block it

El Sloth

Banned
Uh, this is a bit random, but I just saw this pop up on my twitter feed for any that saw the SG finals yesterday and are interested in giving the game a look:

"(PCDD) Skullgirls $3.74 via Green Man Gaming (DRM Steam). http://ow.ly/POjUX "

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nope, it's functionally an infinite at that point and if done right can it's own meter and become perpetual, though usually you can kill for under two meters.

Don't get hit.

ScribbleD

Can we stop shitting up the thread with viewer number whining? That and the 'dead game' bullshit got old when the StarCraft community started with that because another game started pulling higher stream viewers, and it's already getting super old here. Stop being so insecure and enjoy the year's biggest celebration of the game you purport to love.

It's just a series of mixups that all result in death if you guess one incorrectly, and it gets stronger with certain assists that keep the opponent in place

Not theoretically inescapable, just extremely unfair

After it starts, your point is dead.

Then you have to predict double to triple ambigious crossups. Not including jam session or assists to make you duck such as Bolts.

AKA hard as fuck to stop.

In other words: see Milla in GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom