• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!

tumblr_m5jer4Tklk1qe6uho.jpg

Cross is about to de-libertize your ass

Lulubop

Which is still way too low for Marvel. If MK ends up eclipsing it I won't know what to think anymore.

It's not catching up to MK10 breh, sorry. Marvel's time in the Sun is over and MK10 should have been the second to last game. Still most fun to watch tho.

Nanashrew

Banned
Use livestreamer
Load up srkevo1
load up topangatv
pause srkevo1
let topangatv catch up
unpause srkevo1
mute topangatv

The video will be kinda choppy, but at least you'll be able to SEE what's happening.

That's pretty much what I've done! So nice I can finally see what's happening. Marvel benefits a lot from source quality or you just get a lot of giant pixels. It's like F-Zero GX, so much going on due to the speed, it looks like crap and hard to follow if not recorded or streamed in higher bitrate.

crash-14

LOL Are you trying to argue that Chris G and Justin Wong not being in Top 8 wouldn't affect how many people would watch? Here we go again. *eye roll*

Do you think affects 40-60k people? Cuz if so sorry to say but u mad...

It's been already said. Marvel wasn't having views yesterday.

RC

Banned
It's not catching up to MK10 breh, sorry. Marvel's time in the Sun is over and MK10 should have been the second to last game. Still most fun to watch tho.

I love MK too but there's no way is it more entertaining to watch then Marvel.

And it's sad what's happened to Marvel, I really hopes it returns next year's. EVO ain't EVO without some Marvel.

Crocodile

Which is still way too low for Marvel. If MK ends up eclipsing it I won't know what to think anymore.

That different people like different things and that Marvel has been trending downwards in terms of popularity for a while now? Just enjoy the matches. Your quality of life doesn't improve if Marvel beats MKX or whatever in viewers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom