• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dizzy showed the worst fundamentals of anybody today. Some people have strong teams, some people are strong players. In this top 8, Dizzy was leaning towards the former, whereas KBR is the strongest player.

fader

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!

tumblr_m5jer4Tklk1qe6uho.jpg

yo, you need to chill

Syntsui

I wonder if the lack of the popular players (Jwong ChrisG Flocker Fchamp) in top 8 has people not as interested
Yeah, I'm not interested at all with these no names playing it (as good as they are).

It's like watching the World Cup with no Germany, France, Brazil, Italy, Argentina etc.

Btw.. I'm not gonna lie, Persia is cool and all, but it feels like she's the Anti-Yipes. Yipes can get hyped up to heaven but Persia doesn't seem to have the same ability. I'm actually pausing the stream inbetween matches so I don't hear the commentary lol

Wynnebeck

Banned
Just face it, marvel got bodied by MK X and Smash. Will see what happens with SF with that time slot for the east and europe

LOL Are you trying to argue that Chris G and Justin Wong not being in Top 8 wouldn't affect how many people would watch? Here we go again. *eye roll*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom