• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

"You know, I stand here in Las Vegas, Nevada...In the town that never sleeps. But I've been going for 30 days and 30 nights with a freak on my left, a freak on my right, and one in a box. So being in Las Vegas is a night off for me. So I'm just here to tell ya, Big Poppa Pump is in town and he's ready to pound."

Carl7

I don't like these infinite combos in marvel, it makes the game looks silly to me. I'm gonna do something else untill SF.

Blizzard

Banned
you have to block it
Nope, it's functionally an infinite at that point and if done right can it's own meter and become perpetual, though usually you can kill for under two meters.

Don't get hit.

Block the initial hit? So if you get hit once your character can't do anything else to escape?

Do the two remaining teammates also get one chance to block it when they come in, or is blocking the original hit the only chance to survive?

*edit* Thanks for the further posts with info.

M_A_C

Can we stop shitting up the thread with viewer number whining? That and the 'dead game' bullshit got old when the StarCraft community started with that because another game started pulling higher stream viewers, and it's already getting super old here. Stop being so insecure and enjoy the year's biggest celebration of the game you purport to love.

It's just that a lot of people predicted that this would be the highest view count of EVO (despite no big names or prize pot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom