• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frusty had that, why did he go face first after he X factored? GGs to RayRay.

Because modok's command grab would of beaten doom's super but rayray knew that and xfactor immediately and jumped out of the grab range. Fruitsy saw that and reacted to an Xfactor counter because he was going to be punished with most likely a footdive.

Rayray knew that fruitsy had to XF and was most liekly going to jump forward to airgrab the possible footdive on startup so he had a meaty button ready.

Revven

Dang, I don't know who to root for here... I kind of want Apologyman to win more, though, just because I like his team.

Nanashrew

Banned
Damn, not even a single game. Guy sounds like a Smash prodigy.

He is smart. He learns the characters and studies them, his spacing techniques are clean when he plays. Diddy was nerfed twice and hard forcing many who used him for quick wins to drop him leaving only the true Diddy players, Zero can still use him despite all the problems and still win. In fact he won EVO with Diddy instead of Sheik.

co1onel

Also I think MvC3 is getting less views because all the top players that people want to see are out.

I'm finding myself caring about the matches far less this year because of this. The semi-finals were much more entertaining. It's fun seeing the underdog go up against one of the gods, and sometimes make it out on top. I'm not even sure who I want to win this year.

Neoxon

Capcom can't even refer to UMvC3 by name on Twitter. Was the contract that strict concerning post-expiration rules?

RusselUp

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";172406669]KBR's team is better against Apologyman than Ray Ray by quite a bit.[/QUOTE]

Whoops. Meant that I assume RayRay will have an uphill battle against ApologyMan. And while I'm typing this RayRay is winning. Haha. (And then he lost, :(...)

I know, that's why I was asking what in that tweet he was agreeing with. "Peewee hockey" doesn't really just refer to the known quantity of the players, to me, but also suggests the level of skill at play.

I agree calling "Peewee Hockey" is wrong. These guys are there because they put in the hard work and deserves to be there. Marn was not right to say that. You can't take this away from them even though they might not be superstars.

Lulubop

It's SFIV, the headline event of the last seven Evo's, it's not going to get a morning slot or Day 2 grand finals. Smash WiiU situation is nowhere near comparable.

As the main event yes, but people aren't going to just stop playing SFIV, and it's the most popular Evo game, it will be back Day 3 next year as well....

it's not gonna be right after 5, I'd bet money on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom