• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

crash-14

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

So happy I was wrong. He really deserves this. They didn't take him serious at first. They even made fun of him. And look him now... All the sacrify has paid off.

7d608d18de75615aa33233055aa27cb9.png

Bet he's pretty salty right now.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Is it confirmed the SFV reveal is before GF and not before Top 8? Someone tell me quick because I'm wondering if I should take a shower now or not.

jerry1594

we still got KI and MK

eat a dick Japan, Sweden and Chile

america took so many Ls this weekend. we might as well not even play video games anymore
Don't forget Skullgirls. SonicFox carrying America on his back.
one foreigner entered and was destroying the Americans, lol

NotLiquid

I can't fucking believe it. USA got fucking HULK SMASHED this entire EVO.

That finisher, right there

That was virtually the entire USA getting crushed

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm so happy for him following him on this journey via Twitter for two or so years now. This is so well deserved for him. I hope he doesn't take further losses post-Evo so hard now. He has the means of getting where he needs to now.

MechaX

KBR wrecked. Well deserved.

Did he fight ChrisG? That might have been his luck, but he's on such a weekend he would have probably won too.

Any fight with Chris G would have ended with him getting bodied, or KBR boding him in 10 seconds. No in-between.

KBR did knock Wong into losers fair and square.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom