• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accoun

Dogura was doing an online qualifier for a GGXrd event that Daigo is a part of. Daigo was expecting him to do well but Dogura got DQ'd because he went looking for the match online on his PS3.

It was a PS4 tournament.

Are there any differences between versions that would make it not fair? Or it's just that there's no cross-play?

J-Skee

Dogura was doing an online qualifier for a GGXrd event that Daigo is a part of. Daigo was expecting him to do well but Dogura got DQ'd because he went looking for the match online on his PS3.

It was a PS4 tournament.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but can't you do PS3/PS4 cross play online? Why would he get disqualified for that?

Shouta

Are there any differences between versions that would make it not fair? Or it's just that there's no cross-play?

Sorry if this is a silly question, but can't you do PS3/PS4 cross play online? Why would he get disqualified for that?

It's a part of the rules, I believe. They wanted to use the PS4 as standard for it since it's the better version of the game.

And yeah, I think they can lock rooms to certain consoles which is why Dogura couldn't find the room, lol

J-Skee

It's a part of the rules, I believe. They wanted to use the PS4 as standard for it since it's the better version of the game.

And yeah, I think they can lock rooms to certain consoles which is why Dogura couldn't find the room, lol

Ahh, okay. That makes sense.

Imm0rt4l

Should have listened to your master more Dogura.

CKK6XXoUAAA6VZC.jpg
This is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom