• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
Finding all sorts of top players to remove from my twitter feeds tonight. Shit like this is disgusting and hugely disrespectful. Sadface :(

you think she of all people wouldn't act like that considering her situation

but I guess a non american winning Marvel is literally the most disgusting thing in the world

Seemed like he had a command throw and an ex version but I couldn't really get a sense of his other moves just from that one look. Were they neutrals or specials?

200.gif

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
It's nice Ono flies all the way out to Nevada, but just to announce one new character? I didn't hear the name because it ended so abruptly. I'm not shocked. It's been fun watching the game grow.

I participate in the shoryuken as well.

FluxWaveZ

It's nice Ono flies all the way out to Nevada, but just to announce one new character? I didn't hear the name because it ended so abruptly. I'm not shocked. It's been fun watching the game grow.

Daisuke Ishiwatari was at Evo and all he did was thank the fans for being there and supporting Xrd. I imagine, as creators of fighting games, they enjoy being at the biggest fighting tournament in the world themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom