• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Gamerbee is weaker but he definitely played smarter. Had Inflitration stressed out, baiting him to do stupid things like throwing fireballs for healing WHILE making that dangerous too. It's that kind of crazy shit that makes fighting games amazing.

Straight up finding new strats for characters and what they can do is what keeps me coming back

DelectablePowerfulArrowana.gif

classy twitter ad in the corner

lets use someone else's content to pump our twitter follows

KingClown

Hmmm, okay. I still want Gamerbee to take this, but I'm okay with Momochi takes it with my boy Ken.
Okay I know I don't play Street Fighter but I've always liked Ken better then Ryu lol

Both looking pretty good right now!

J-Skee

Infiltration is trending #10 in the United States.

So was Elena, but Twitter has no idea what it's actually for. The description they had was for a basketball player. Even with EVO trending, it's about Jamie Lee Curtis being there, not any of the matches. How could one of the most popular social platforms be so out of touch?

Azure J

Literally so drained and my head is spinning slightly after Bee and Infil. Part of that might be because this hot ass room doesn't have good ventilation but damn son.

K.Sabot

That last match was so draining I'm not even really watching this last match and I've been rooting for Gamerbee since top 8 started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom