• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
2qv3v4i.gif

Feel bad for Gamerbee, he's been amazing tonight but Momochi well deserved this win, he's been dominant for many months now. The whole top 3 pretty much deserved to win, what a magnificent top 8, especially the 3 finals. SF4 at its best. So good.

Dreamland Boy

Neo Member
Gamerbee is the real champion of the last SF4 EVO imo. All the top players he beat, just unreal. Never seen him play that well. Congrats to all top 8 but Gamerbee the real Champion!

If it was a malfunction, it doesn't fall under the rule that was posted earlier. If he pulled the cord out from the machine accidentally though that's another thing.

Those rules should not be optional though, it just puts players in a bad spot. They should be mandatory.

GB lost but he had some of the most stressful matches ever played in the history of SF. It's incredible how well he played up to this point.

Momochi outplayed him in that last match, but it all led up to this. What an amazing EVO no matter the outcome.

Goodnight.

Also, everytime the crowd chanted ANYTHING onstream, whatever they started chanting? Lost.

That EVO Jinx is real you guys. I'm not superstitious or anything, but that shit was uncanny to watch happen over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom