• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm dying here. Why isn't this guy doing FGC commentary on the regular. He reminds of the angry Indian from 40 year old virgin.

K.Sabot

I like watching all this stupidity / madness while reading Zidane's twitter where he's just looking for a room he can sleep in without people yelling at him about guilty gear.

Rainy

Banned
I'm dying here. Why isn't this guy doing FGC commentary on the regular. He reminds of the angry Indian from 40 year old virgin.

he does commentary now and then on showdown gg who have churning the butter in sf every thursday.

edit: FLOE EXPOSED.

Seyavesh

I go to Biscuit's channel and yes

they do talk about the split and speculate how people in the FGC make rent all the time.

from my own knowledge, splits happen more often than not if it's repeating folks in top8s by nature of the folks being familiar and playing odds

unless 'the split' is something else

GeoNeo

I disagree.
He even went in on Henry having a business and Watts not lol. WOW he does not give a fuck.

Shit is getting too real lol.

Beesuit

lol, you eating well cause you in da 'split'.
And then you can't goto majors because you in da 'split'.

So is this split suppose to be a good thing to have or not? Fucking split be breaking razor sticks as well at this rate lol

TheRetroKid

Neo Member
oh, they're talking about pot splitting? this whole time, I thought they were talking about riding coattails of friends that are big names in the fgc.

K.Sabot

lol, you eating well cause you in da 'split'.
And then you can't goto majors because you in da 'split'.

So is this split suppose to be a good thing to have or not? Fucking split be breaking razor sticks as well at this rate lol

It's not good or bad, or it's both.

It just is.

TheRetroKid

Neo Member
I think it's both

the intricacies of this concept known as "the split" elude me though

same...especially if it's riding coattails. i've never heard of a dude bragging about being in the split, aka getting satellite tang and eating/drinking for free because he has famous friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom