• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitzkozan

I didn't expect MK X to even sniff 150k viewers, but it's going to pass that. Arturo Sanchez was right in saying that the game brought casual who had no clue about the FGC. The game still has a healthy following each day on PS4 stream (and Xbox one as well I suspect). I think EVO is ready to surpass the 200 000 viewers sooner than later, and SFV will just give it the extra push that it need. :]

K.Sabot

Look man, she's perfectly balanced; if people push blocked at the tiny cost of two bars and all of their stamina they'd beat Tanya for free.

They're better off taking a hit and breakering for a knockdown then doing push block so they can just run back in and it's back to the MKX stupidity.

edit: i know you're /s, but the game just frustrates me when it gets to the corner.

Fitts

Re: "Tanya isn't a bad character," I just think she's boring. Design wise as well as play... She's boring to watch imo. Same with Erron Black but I'm sure many would disagree with me.

Dat pop off

2_1825175_3.jpg

Nobody pushblocks her aka block breaker but nobody does it so they eat frame traps and pressure for days

Well, the match-up sucked for Quan, that's for sure. Regardless, are pushblocks even in MKX this time around (admittedly I never used it)? Even if they were, if it's a 1 bar cost or something in that regard, it's such a big risk vs. something like Tanya who will be instantly in your face again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom