• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

It's the Evo Magic.

I don't play fighting games other than smash and even I get hyped watching this shit. Love it love it love it

I know, I'm the same way -- I've tried to get into them but I just don't have as much dedication as I have with Smash for some reason. But I always watch all the games.

El Sloth

Banned
Louffy needs to stop trying to ex drill through meaty fireballs right after U2 activation. hasn't worked out once. Just jump or block.

ChouGoku

is there pushblocking in this game or are you guys referring to breaker. Ive never pushblocked and I dont think I ever fought someone who did it online

Fitts

Good top 8 so far. Nothing really intense, but fast paced. Nice to have something feel like it will actually finish on time once in a while. :)

K.Sabot

Horrible segues

Every other "esports" business just shuts up and takes a 5-30 minute break for ads unlike FGC so them having to fit them in is so awkward.

EDIT: Anyone remember what movie trailer they had to show a bunch last year? I remember the movie was supposedly horrible.

Literally every time Louffy is one hit away from dying he jumps in and gets dp'd, maybe do something else. At least build meter if you're going to throw your life away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom