• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
French stream so salty

3Fv0ZfU.jpg

salté

A-V-B

is it me or is the crowd dead?

Hard to be hype when there's absolutely no question about who's going to win every single match.

It's kind of annoying, actually lol

Evo literally the same as every tournament before it -- Sonic steamrolling over everything.

Xevren

Block breakers are in the game and they do cost one bar. I wish that Ketchup would have at least tried it instead just taking that insane pressure over and over.

Block breakers are 2 bars, they cost the same as combo breakers. Same penalty to stamina also so they're really steep.

shaowebb

Sonic fox will be out for blood here. Sonicfox went to losers vs honeybee last night because he couldnt make the mental switch from Skullgirls to MKX fast enough. Sonicfox has been pretty intense sense then. Expect aggression.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
does MK not have stage music? something seems missing

OceanBlue

You guys were right about MKX looking a bit bad on High. Too many small details and dull colors make the picture look pretty bad with Twitch compression....

bounchfx

Looks unfinished but it is in alpha, looks like it has potential, but a combo video says nothing to me. Mechanics make or break a fighting game.

yeah exactly. it's pretty but it tells me nothing of actual gameplay mechanics/quality. It looks cool though so I'll at least follow it until we learn about that

It's going to be legit. It's been developed entirely by long time fighting game players like the Cannon brothers and Seth Killian.

awesome, hype rising.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Honeybee looks like he's going to choke, but he does well when he doesn't.

You can see Honeybee shaking a little and Sonicfox is just waiting. Typical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom