• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvatron

How do you say "My fight moneeeeeeeeey" in French?

Money matches are usually described in total money in the pot, so $5k loss to Louffy.

Lol FGC has a hard time transitioning into video commercials.

"uh we got this benq video, let's check it out"

There are only a handful of actual, professional-quality broadcasters in the FGC. It's mostly just part-time players moonlighting as enthusiast announcers.

Raiku

Santarou I see you breh

giphy.gif

kitzkozan

I mean that's what happens when there are nearly 50% damaging combos and insane 50/50s that lead to near death combos.

MK X is similar to GG XRD in a couple of way. It's an offensive oriented FG with insane offensive pressure and plenty of mobility. Ultimately, I think it's an inferior game to Xrd because of the emphasis on special moves having so many + frames on block, dial a combo system and rather generic normals. It's just great to see what the players in Xrd can do just by hit confirming from weird normals (hitting at unorthodox angle) such as those from Faust imo.

El Sloth

Banned
That's one way to lose $10k

Remember when everyone was laughing at Santarouman for thinking he had a chance against Louffy and how free it would be for Louffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom