• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelish

https://twitter.com/ProtomCannon/status/621717304498229248

CKDImBbVAAAvd9X.png

err, i suggested the 'kapow' emote but i did tell them that i would like to see them switch the phrase to 'popoff' instead as the latter term is more relevant to the fgc.

roknin

I am a complete bundle of nerves as I get ready to drive up there in a few hours.

Let's see if I can at least not drown in pools.

* doesn't know how to swim *

...crud

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
I am a complete bundle of nerves as I get ready to drive up there in a few hours.

Let's see if I can at least not drown in pools.

* doesn't know how to swim *

...crud

Good luck man, I wish I could go.

Negator

Riding in a car to Vegas with Miniboss in the car. Dude is super cool.

Played some Smash 4 with Royal Flush too. He's not bad.

ironmang

Are there any stick sales posted yet? Hoping to grab a slightly discounted PS4 stick and this is the last chance before I panic buy for the SF5 beta.

Amedo310

Are there any stick sales posted yet? Hoping to grab a slightly discounted PS4 stick and this is the last chance before I panic buy for the SF5 beta.

Online? Arcade shock discount starts tomorrow until Sunday. Focus attack has their discount only on Saturday.

ironmang

Online? Arcade shock discount starts tomorrow until Sunday. Focus attack has their discount only on Saturday.

Shipping kind of kills it for me even with the 15% discount. :(

Amazon seems to be the way to go. I'll probably be on the lookout for some discount replacement buttons if I end up going with a Hori though. Thanks.

Got strep throat, but I'm not even mad. Means I get the day off work tomorrow and get to spend the entirety of it watching pools.

So freaking hyped.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I planned to watch a lot of SF4 on saturday. Guess that's not going to happen unless they do a restream.

26k9Td7.gif

Phone almost dead but pm me for the room number and I'll get to it later

If you have dual modded or PS sticks bring them because we'll need more sticks

FinKL

As mentioned in the OP
♦ Guidebook for the event. Very helpful for attendees
The Guidebook app is pretty helpful for scheduling. Download it, look for Evo 2015. From there you can add "events" to your schedule and have an overview of what time and where you need to be for pools/panels. You can even set reminders to remind you of your pool/pooltime

Heading to Paris in a few hours to pick up badge see you all throughout the weekend!

shaowebb

Shoutouts to QisTopTier. Wish Blaz Blue was still around for him, but I eagerly await his tales from whatever he chooses to play this year. Last year he suffered the "new pad curse" so hoping this year he gets a better start. Give em hell with your Ky Q!

cj_iwakura

Shoutouts to QisTopTier. Wish Blaz Blue was still around for him, but I eagerly await his tales from whatever he chooses to play this year. Last year he suffered the "new pad curse" so hoping this year he gets a better start. Give em hell with your Ky Q!

BB definitely still has side tourneys, so there's that.

Horseress

Just a few hours away, I can't believe it....fucking sucks that this is my first week at a new job, so I can't get out early, I'll miss a lot of pools sadly...but still, hyped as fuck

jett

D-Member
Just noticed they're streaming USF4 loser and winner semifinals in two separate channels...at the same time. WTF. :|

However, I do like that they're giving capcomfighters the shaft. It annoys me greatly that they put the footage behind a paywall.

Dahbomb

Just noticed they're streaming USF4 loser and winner semifinals in two separate channels...at the same time. WTF. :|
That's the only way they are going to stream all the big matches without having USF4 run for 2 days.

Last year they didn't stream so many big matches because it was all being streamed on one stream instead of two.

shaowebb

Is Q competing in either Xrd or P4A? Also I had no clue Anime EVO was gonna have things like Melty Blood, Aquapazza, Dengeki Bunko or Arcana Heart 3 love max.
I didn't even know there was a tourney circuit. Makes me wish the TvC hangers on would travel more or set stuff up like this.

Revven

I think there's supposed to be some Smash 4 stream tonight but I'm not 100% sure on it. I think a crew battle? East coast vs West? Again, not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom