• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only reason I enjoy watching Daigo lose is because it means that FGW doesn't get to fellate him for a whole month.

Godlike player though and exciting as hell to watch. But the DaiGOAT worship is just painful.

I only recall the title and KidA gifs. I don't think it's that big of a deal. It's comparable to you talking about Justin Wong.

If you want something intolerable look at GeoNeo when Smug is part of the conversation, or spirit of jazz's meltdown earlier in this thread.

ShinMaruku

wat. FT5 me

Don't do it cuz my connection is awful :p

Juri Top 8 huh

Looking forward to sunday

You're not the only one.
Ok I amend my statement. I am the worst Juri on gaf. :p

Not watching but yes! Fuck Daigo.

Where you at Kid A? Momochi still in.

I wanted Daigo to win, but I'm really happy for Gamerbee. Losing to Daigo again would have broken him mentally.

Even if Daigo went into top 8, he probably wouldn't win. Winning from losers is just too difficult at evo which is why what Luffy did last year was really impressive. Having said that, I'm hoping for a Nemo or Gamerbee win.

That's not the one I was talking about...it was the one that got him back into it

In that situation he was at disadvantage at point blank with no life. He has three options: EX DP, Ultra, or backdash. Backdash puts him back in the same situation so that's out, and between the two invincible moves only Ultra wins the game for him on the spot. It's a low-percentage option, but he didn't have another choice unless he expects Daigo to not try and kill him.

Dahbomb

I only recall the title and KidA gifs. I don't think it's that big of a deal. It's comparable to you talking about Justin Wong.

If you want something intolerable look at GeoNeo when Smug is part of the conversation
Yeah but Justin Wong actually wins and makes top 8s (and is ranked/seeded #1)....

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

TheRetroKid

Neo Member
Please let there be an SF4 salty suite

ShinMaruku

Ai Ai is gonna collect some souls. Because nobody good plays Juri and everybody is mind fucked. May he win. May his win be paved with US corpses. Because this USA thing is sad. Reminds me of Knick fans.....
The Knicks should never have fans, they were never good and never will be. How can people root for losers?

Only reason I enjoy watching Daigo lose is because it means that FGW doesn't get to fellate him for a whole month.

Godlike player though and exciting as hell to watch. But the DaiGOAT worship is just painful.

Nice nice! Still a long way to go in this EVO!

Cuz he's the goat breh

Lucumo

Ai Ai is gonna collect some souls. Because nobody good plays Juri and everybody is mind fucked. May he win. May his win be paved with US corpses. Because this USA thing is sad. Reminds me of Knick fans.....
The Knicks should never have fans, they were never good and never will be. How can people root for losers?

Japan has several good Juri players. aiaitomo is one of them.

Unlucky

USF4 Top 64

Winners
EG|Momochi (Ken) vs. MCZ|Tokido (Akuma)
AiAi (Juri) vs. Infiltration (Evil Ryu, Elena, Chun-Li)

Losers
EG|PR Balrog (Balrog) vs. BE|Nemo (Rolento)
AvM|GamerBee (Elena) vs Liquid|NuckleDu (Guile, Decapre)

9. ZV|Kazunoko (Yun)
9. YBK|Santarouman (Sagat)
9. MCZ|Daigo (Evil Ryu)
9. Filipinoman (Rose, Poison)
13. Qanba|Xiao Hai (Cammy, Evil Ryu, Yun)
13. Kindevu (Elena)
13. Snake Eyez (Zangief)
13. Latif (C. Viper)

17. XSK Samurai (Evil Ryu)
17. RZR|Fuudo (Fei Long)
17. Chris Tatarian (Ken)
17. FGC|Pepeday (El Fuerte, Seth)
17. WFX|801 Strider (Abel)
17. RZR|Xian (Gen, Elena)
17. BX3TPL|Phenom (M. Bison)
17. HORI|Sako (Ibuki, Elena)

25. EG|Ricki Ortiz (Rufus, Rolento, Rose, Chun-Li, Poison)
25. BegetaminB (Ibuki, Blanka)
25. Brentt (Rufus)
25. DL|Hamad (Fei Long)
25. Misse (Makoto)
25. TS|Reiketsu (Vega, Yang)
25. FA|Ryan Hart (Sagat, Yun)
25. Wolfkrone (C. Viper)

33. TTL|Shinba (Abel)
33. 30f|Street11 (Gen)
33. /r/Kappa|KojiKOG (T. Hawk)
33. RZR|Gackt (Fei Long)
33. CDV|Cuongster (Yun)
33. Jayce the Ace (Decapre)
33. M.B. (M. Bison)
33. IND|Pro Fluke (El Fuerte)
33. VGP|Chaotix (Dudley)
33. Kiyotea (Guy)
33. Keno (Balrog)
33. Hsu Wei Ting
33. Harideshi (M. Bison)
33. Haitani (Rufus)
33. Manny
33. EH|Velociraptor (Gouken, Evil Ryu)

49. DBKoopa (Yun)
49. HuomaoTV|Dark Jiewa (Ken)
49. TL|CastBlanka (Blanka)
49. Okkun (Ibuki)
49. LLL|MBR (Akuma)
49. Cloud9 (Seth)
49. CCG|Chi-Rithy (Chun-Li)
49. pH|Nando Tovar
49. Eita (Akuma)
49. Gachikun (Sagat)
49. WA|Salpacino (Adon)
49. /r/Kappa|Poongko (Seth, El Fuerte)
49. Julio (Yun)
49. Inco (Rufus)
49. Qanba|Dakou (Evil Ryu)
49. RZR|Itabashi Zangief (Zangief)

With thanks to Eventhubs

jerry1594

Sp00ky is incredibly underrated as a commentator. He's high tier for sure.

USIV Top 8 is going to crush me. If you would have asked me to pick two players out of the 2000+ who entered I would've chose Rog and Nemo to root for. Now one of them is going to have to axe the other. Life is cruel.
Nah I think sp00ky's recognized and well regarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom