• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neki

You can try and rationalize it all you want but people don't like to watch or play against her. Rosalina can literally just stand there throwing out luma and forcing the opponent to approach. She has ridiculously large hitboxes, good aerials, a killer back throw...she is pretty much the ultimate camp character and dabuz is extremely defensive; very rarely will he go on the attack or take risks unless it is to punish. It's fine if you like it but I don't like that playstyle.

There's a reason why there is no aggressive Rosalinas winning tournaments like Dabuz, but we'll agree to disagree.

Unlucky

updated bracket (Smash 4)
CKN5EIYUwAA05ZX.jpg

FluxWaveZ

There's a reason why there is no aggressive Rosalinas winning tournaments like Dabuz, but we'll agree to disagree.

There's a fundamental difference between something being fun to watch and something being efficient. One does not need to be the other.

xezuru

I rooting for Clockwork to take EVO. It's his time to shine.
Here here! The year of the Clock is what the scene needs.

On a separate note, if anyone is super hungry for some melee action right now, in about 15 minutes PM Side Tourney is starting.
12 AM PST ~ ??? PST - Project M side tournament - AZProjectMelee - Lots of PM heavy hitters supposedly around 80 entrants only capped by setups.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
DOA5 done? :/

Also is it just me or is Catherine/Atlus' Stream blurry?

A-V-B

I've never watched Catherine gameplay before but it's a blast to watch

And the players are always smiling and laughing

I love this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom