• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dafeetlee choked big time

image.php

J@hranimo

Banned
Good question! XD
Did we fight in the bash sisters tournament? I had to friend peeps for that.
I tend to not actually play online much at all. Always been more of a local player (I swing by a local fightclub every tuesday to get my fight on :D )
Not sure how much smash I'll be playing in general over the next few weeks: got a bunch of stuff on my plate gamedev-wise and whatnot but we could always add each other and maybe get some scraps in the future. I'll probably be pretty bad as I don't get much smash in these days between Gamedev, Splatoon and Soul Calibur 4 :3

I did! But I did terrible smh. I'll have to check, but if not NNID: Jahranimo.

Hungrybox using Killager? Lawd

Thank you dafeetlee for your classic choke. You're cool bro, but damn son.

Kenzo was playing below his usual standard. The damage that I usually see him dish out just wasn't there which isn't surprising as he doesn't have much if any experience in overseas tournaments. Hell I don't think he participates in many tournaments in Japan outside of some team tournaments.

Rooting for Hungry as I dabble in Villager :p

Has anyone actually found a site or anything for the Rising Thunder thing? Kinda a huge fail to get an ad on EVO's streams and then not have anyone actually able to find your game XD

Uzzy

Love watching Valmaster play. Chunners is easily my favourite Street Fighter character, and he really makes her shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom