• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

Coulda been that. Any way to play without that added vsync lag and without screen tearing?

Play the game in a window. This is what I currently use. Makes the lag comparable to the 360/PS4 versions.

The tradeoff to this is that you may get a small framerate drop here or there. Other options besides this is to use a gsync monitor or have a crossfire/SLI setup

J@hranimo

Banned
I have literally no idea how to play against a competent Olimar so I'll be taking notes in this match :p

I mained him in Brawl and it's best to use hyper offensive characters to go in, keep the pikmin and don't get grabbed. At least that's what gave me the most trouble lol.

I say Lucina would be decent against him, just gotta keep pressure.

nubbe

12 years on and I'd still happily watch Fox and Falco than anything on Smash 4.

j4SUfzb.gif

I mained him in Brawl and it's best to use hyper offensive characters to go in, keep the pikmin and don't get grabbed. At least that's what gave me the most trouble lol.

I say Lucina would be decent against him, just gotta keep pressure.
Ooh! thankies :D
It was Lucina I had trouble against one on FG with because I didn't really know how to approach. I'll just have to find some more to try your advice with :3

Ironically I never had trouble against oli with Palutena because you can just reflect the pikmin back or shoot them out of the air while also hitting olimar XD

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
LMAO @ this dude on the P4U2 stream right now. He's crazy hyped to beat the Japanese guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom