• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

J@hranimo

Banned
Ooh! thankies :D
It was Lucina I had trouble against one on FG with because I didn't really know how to approach. I'll just have to find some more to try your advice with :3

Ironically I never had trouble against oli with Palutena because you can just reflect the pikmin back or shoot them out of the air while also hitting olimar XD

Exactly! Same here lol. Olimar is annoying on FG cause of constant grabs and no platforms to jump around on.

Are you on my FL? I have been neglecting Sm4sh lately due to Splatoon lol. I use Olimar from time to time.

Exactly! Same here lol. Olimar is annoying on FG cause of constant grabs and no platforms to jump around on.

Are you on my FL? I have been neglecting Sm4sh lately due to Splatoon lol. I use Olimar from time to time.

Good question! XD
Did we fight in the bash sisters tournament? I had to friend peeps for that.
I tend to not actually play online much at all. Always been more of a local player (I swing by a local fightclub every tuesday to get my fight on :D )
Not sure how much smash I'll be playing in general over the next few weeks: got a bunch of stuff on my plate gamedev-wise and whatnot but we could always add each other and maybe get some scraps in the future. I'll probably be pretty bad as I don't get much smash in these days between Gamedev, Splatoon and Soul Calibur 4 :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom