• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT? Does EX messiah lose to one of DJ's reversals? Why not just go for the guarantee win unless that was the case? You can't rish saving meter for anything.

NotLiquid

I think this is one of the rare moments I've seen Smash 4 have more viewers than Melee. Not that it'll last long.

Also I adore Sky and EE as a commentator duo. Second only to the good old Prog / D1 combo imo.

Revven

I think this is one of the rare moments I've seen Smash 4 have more viewers than Melee. Not that it'll last long.

Also I adore Sky and EE as a commentator duo. Second only to the good old Prog / D1 combo imo.

Melee had more a few minutes ago. They're about even at this point. It'll be interesting as they get to quarterfinals (viewer-wise).

Not sure how I feel about coaching like this... would like fighting games to be like tennis where it's all down to the player once the match starts.

Agree, I want to be impressed by players making their own adjustments. And I don't like the inherent advantage to players on teams having a consortium giving them notes during a match

joe2187

Banned
Cant handle all these streams

z17OI0W.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom