• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky

Zhi is fantastic. At least we know whenever he's on stream he can translate any foreign language heard on stream. He has some very in depth knowledge of the game as well.
I do enjoy Zhi's commentary but you never know what he's going to say.

For languages he's on point. He has a bachelor's degree from NYU in East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics and International Business (dual major, graduated with honors). He also has masters degrees from universities in Japan and Taiwan. (Got the info from his Linked In page, lol. Gotta love the internet.)

Zackat

4zCaHfc.png

I remember Valle talking about how he doesn't give a shit about taking damage. That dude will eat you alive even on one point of health.

For languages he's on point. He has a bachelor's degree from NYU in East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics and International Business (dual major, graduated with honors). He also has masters degrees from universities in Japan and Taiwan. (Got the info from his Linked In page, lol. Gotta love the internet.)

Fucking hell, how old is he? Mid to late 20's yeah?

jett

D-Member

...what does he do for a living I wonder?

wtf I wonder what he does other than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom