• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

JWONG

rwoHWJz.png

Really Pokken needs an update or a Pokken Championship Edition/2 that doesn't have the connection issues for local play which adds unneeded time to it's run time.

JWONG

I just feel like they provide better viewing experiences. I don't give a fuck about BlazBlue but the year Hakumen wrecked shop made for an amazing watch. The Nintendo games on the other hand are dull and go on for way too long. Also I don't think the idea that they're not big enough means much when Pokken has the main stage right now yet has 70k less viewers that the Capcom Fighters stream.

You may have a point with Pokken, but according to you they should remove the second and third biggest fighting games... because you don't like them...

both Melee and Smash 4 bring in the entrants and the viewers. They're not going anywhere.

As far as the viewing experiences go... well, the numbers disagree with you.

we get it, you don't like Smash (or Pokken), but you don't need to constantly shitpost about it.

Good lord.

You may have a point with Pokken, but according to you they should remove the second and third biggest fighting games... because you don't like them...

both Melee and Smash 4 bring in the entrants and the viewers. They're not going anywhere.

As far as the viewing experiences go... well, the numbers disagree with you.

Yeah, I shouldn't have lumped smash with Pokken due to personal taste. I totally invalidated any point I had so I'm gunna drop it.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Would high level Naruto look different than Pokken?

It'd be a lot more close range at least. Maybe there's OP projectiles I don't know of in naruto games, but projectiles usually are only good as a type of hit confirm that you need to be pretty close to follow up on.

Pokken looks like the vast majority of damage is done by projectiles, which might be fun to play, but isn't very hype to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom