• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

shas'la

Guys does anyone know if the stream on SRK1 for SFV finals on sunday will be the same stream as ESPN - like the same cameras/commentators?

FiggyCal

Banned
This stream is actually pretty bad. Shit keeps on stuttering. It actually died a few times also during the pre-show last night.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
This stream is actually pretty bad. Shit keeps on stuttering. It actually died a few times also during the pre-show last night.

ESPN2 might be the only reliable way to watch grand finals at this rate.
Chill.

Stream just started, the crew is probably working super hard to fix it asap.
I helped on Evo 2014, it was madness lol.

Horseress

James

kirblar

Capcom Fighters ‏@CapcomFighters 17s17 seconds ago

We're proud to announce that PlayStation 4 is the presenting sponsor of the Capcom Pro Tour! Stay tuned for more details.
A second game is coming.

*prays to Marvel gods*

congrats to chi rithy and double perfect to be the first two people on stream to reach top 4000 in the bracket.

The day I go to EVO, I pray I won't go 0-2. But I usually just pay the 12-1$ to get premium stream access and then snacks so I don't go 0-2 :p

Chunners running a train on this pool...

Gurrry

is there a neogaf chat that someone can invite me to? (if so send it to MuZach)

despite my avatar, im not a 12 dollar stream monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom