• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie OD

yea, i wish they would stop telling us the crowd goes wild. only points out the bad audio mix.

If it's like a typical independent pro wrestling show then the announcers have no idea what the sound is like until they watch it back after the event ends.

joe2187

Banned
I just realized I've been watching replays of yesterday on the capcom fighters stream...

dammit. I missed so many good matches.

I gotta work tonight...what times are the finals?

LiK

For those of you talking about crowd noise being low, this is where the commentators are sitting vs where the crowd is.

https://twitter.com/ultradavid/status/754719255111708672

With it being the small morning crowd and them. Not being super close, you're not going to hear them much until it fills in later.

i guess the crowd mics just ain't gonna work without a bigger crowd. man, that is pretty disappointing to see. this morning schedule def took the wind outta these finals. the crowd is so small.

Xater

Arena is now starting to fill up it seems. Probably why I can start hearing them. The audio mix could probably still be better.

Navid

Looks like Sonicfox will have to beat the same guy 3 times in a row...

Edit: Maybe not, those grenades combos doing crazy damage.

ScribbleD

Love seeing so many of my favorite chars make deep runs in top 8s, especially since a bunch are under represented. MegaMan, Hisako, now Kotal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom