• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
rare sighting of international players on Pokken
TBF one of GAF's own, SixMachine, got sent to Losers by this Japanese girl:
CnamjxEUsAEFMsp.jpg:large
She was her pool's #1 seed I believe and it had Bolimar (Lucario) and muscle russel (Machamp) in it. You might have seen that match on stream earlier.

MagnesD3

Top tier status if this happens

If balanced correctly I dont know about that (but if so its not really a problem as long as he isnt op). All of them would be negative on block. Light has the most startup, moves the least forward and recovers the quickest on whiff, heavy has the least startup (can combo from st/cr. medium punch) but moves the furthest and has the most whiff recovery, medium is in the middle for distance/startup/whiff. Ex is hit invincible, the green part destroys one hit of a fireball, the move shouldnt do much damage at all, trade lariot into ex green hand works, all green hands leave you standing (unless you are hit from the air then you go into a soft knockdown. Idk this would seem fair in my eyes.

TBF one of GAF's own, SixMachine, got sent to Losers by this Japanese girl:

She was her pool's #1 seed I believe and it had Bolimar (Lucario) and muscle russel (Machamp) in it. You might have seen that match on stream earlier.

Oh cool! That Bolima/Russel match was great so I'm glad I saw that but shame GAFfers got skipped over :(

Fitts

I finally get to sit down and watch some matches. Two Ken matches in a row. Nope.

C'mon, srkevo3! Give me some of that sweet, sweet pep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom