• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScribbleD

Lost in winners semis of my pool in Pokken, but the bracket runner got us mixed up and thought I won. They were getting ready to send us to the stream for winners finals. I was making small talk with the guy scouting the brackets for stream matches on the way over to the stream setup and he just happened to mention this was a winners finals match so I could tell him the bracket was wrong in time.

I think I got eliminated in losers finals later on.

In other news, boy is Pokken is a gigantic clusterfuck to run at a tourney. Super fun game, but it's a logistical nightmare between LAN problems and controller syncing issues.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
In other news, boy is Pokken is a gigantic clusterfuck to run at a tourney. Super fun game, but it's a logistical nightmare between LAN problems and controller syncing issues.

Did they not provide the controllers for Pokken for this tournament or am I confusing EVO with a different event?

El Sloth

Banned
Weird that's there going to be no JDCR vs Nobi in top 8. I don't follow Tekken like that, but I would have put money on the both of them making it to top 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom