• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

Yeah, are they actually running AHEAD on SFV pools or something? That seems insane but kudos if that's actually the case. The evo site is a bit vague but seems to indicate all games running until 11, stream schedule shows last SFV block starting at 10pm which is just under 2 hours from now, so no idea.

It is what it is, pool play has been kinda eh so far but I am curious if they're actually running ahead, mostly because that would be incredibly impressive given the playercount.

Pachinko

Yeah, are they actually running AHEAD on SFV pools or something? That seems insane but kudos if that's actually the case. The evo site is a bit vague but seems to indicate all games running until 11, stream schedule shows last SFV block starting at 10pm which is just under 2 hours from now, so no idea.

It is what it is, pool play has been kinda eh so far but I am curious if they're actually running ahead, mostly because that would be incredibly impressive given the playercount.

This could be thanks to the number of built in byes as well as no shows /DQs. My 16 person pool only had 12 players in the end , I imagine that was not an isolated case.

MrDaravon

Just saw that apparently Valmaster went 0-2? If true that seems crazy, I've barely seen him play SFV though so not sure if he's fallen off or something.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
UNIEL has been played way better this year than the previous year and more character variety too.

I honestly don't understand why Capcpom choose Sony instead of Bamco. Every game in Evo is a hell a lot more polish than SFV. And some games aren't even completed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom