• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by suck I mean "not as good as the top tier Tekken players". Clearly he is far better than average at the game, it's all relative.

I understood, I know he's really good. But probably not top 8 material without Akuma. I remember he use to stream SF4 back in the Vanilla days on this Korean site or somewhere. And his nickname was KingofTekken. So I figured he was also a Tekken player, but it wasn't his main game.

As someone who doesn't play or watch much Tekken. Is the character carrying him right now? Or in other words, is Akuma that good right now or is it because of how unfamiliar he is to the other players? Even I can tell that Poongko is not that good at Tekken.

The character is the perfect storm of three things. Breaking Tekken rules, Unfamiliarity, and he's overpowered.

Melchior

Is anyone getting like 1 sec video pauses on the capcom fighters stream? Audio and everything keeps going just a weird pause and it's pretty frequent. Not on my end because I could watch 4 other streams including the capcomfighters at the same time with 0 pauses or lag on source for all of them except cfighters

Line_HTX

Actually, by this point, I'd rather have anybody but Poongko to take FR.

Give him a rude awakening of WELCOME TO THE KING OF IRON FIST TOURNAMENT, ya fireball biaatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom