• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
this guy should have started hawkeye and kept lariat assist. lariat blows up tron pressure. that's how i always beat this guy online when we played.

Xevren

Knee wasn't having any of that shit. On another note, I really like a lot of the new costumes characters have got for FR. Bryan and Heihachi's new costumes are fantastic.

CSX

Knee be like "new op character? Guys....I'm still the greatest tekken player of all time. Look at these taunts!"

Xpliskin

Yeah this is what I expected.

It's hard to get past pure tekken players who've been playing the game for years.

3rd place at Evo though.

Neoxon

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";210202107]To be fair top 3 at EVO in a series you just started playing is still pretty insane.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, gotta give credit where it's due. Though as cordy said, this isn't Poongko's first Tekken.

Line_HTX

It goes to show you that Akuma is very punishable. Like that full tatsu is -14? And float him out if Demon Flip?

Strats were learned.

cordy

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";210202107]To be fair top 3 at EVO in a series you just started playing is still pretty insane.[/QUOTE]

He's played Tekken in the past.

People keep assuming he's a brand new player but he's played before. He's just not taken it as seriously as SF.

CSX

Yeah this is what I expected.

It's hard to get past pure tekken players who've been playing the game for years.

3rd place at Evo though.

It took the GOAT tekken player and his friend to do beat him lol

I said it before. He has played Tekken before. He uses Lars and Jin. SF is his main game so he doesnt put as much time into tekken. When Akuma was out in the arcades, he was playing nonstop for the practice.

Doomshine

Hopefully we will get some character announcements after the grand finals.

I know they're going to do a Korea vs Japan vs USA team tournament on the Tekken channel.

When is that Bandai Namco panel supposed to happen? The times were screwed up so I have no idea anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom